34th September Competition
The juror for the 34th September Competition is Andrew James Wulf, Ph.D. who currently serves as the Executive Director of the AAM-accredited Albany Museum of Art in Albany, Georgia, a position he assumed in September 2019. He served as Executive Director at the New Mexico History Museum and the Palace of the Governors, a division of the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, from 2015-2019. Prior to that, he was Supervisory Museum Curator for the U.S. National Archives, from 2010-15.
- NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE! April 24
- May 8 Jury notification by email. No phone calls please.
- June 19 Deadline for receipt of accepted works and pre-paid return shipment label.
- July 9 Opening Reception and Juror Gallery Talk, Awards announcements
- Oct. 23 Last day to view exhibition.
- Nov 9 Deadline for pick-up of hand delivered work.